The Most Innovative Long Range Red Dot Scope Ever Developed!
The Eraticator features a micro-fine crosshair with illuminated micro-dot. The reticle was designed by Mueller Optics for long range shots on small targets such as Prairie dogs but can also be used for long range big game hunting. The design of the micro-fine cross hair will eliminate the possibility of the the hairs covering the target at longer ranges. Mueller’s Eraticator has one of the smallest illuminated glass etched dots on the market which will cover less than 1″ @ 200yds.
For normal daylight conditions the reticle has a standard black micro dot centered in a micro-fine cross hair. During low light conditions or when viewing dark targets the black dot can be illuminated red and fine tuned with 11 brightness intensity settings. The Eraticator also features fine tune 1/8″ windage and elevation adjustments with click stops and easy finger turrets (no tools required).
The Eraticator has also become very popular among rimfire shooters due to the short range focusing capabilities. The Eraticator will focus down to a minimum of 20 yds.
- Euro Coated: Fully multi-coated camera-quality crystal lenses for outstanding brightness and clarity that can only be found in much higher priced scopes
- Large ocular lens for wider field of view
- All-weather, high-torque power change ring
- Fast-focus eyebell
- Eleven (11) dot reticle brightness intensity settings
- 1/8-inch fine-tune, windage and elevation adjustments with audible click stops and easy fingertip turrets; no tools required
- Overall length: 15.53 inches
- 1-inch tube construction with Matte Black finish to minimize glare
- Battery Type CR2032
- Nitrogen-filled, water-proof, fog-proof and shock-proof
- Minimum Parallax settting 20yds
|Magnification||8.5 – 25 × power|
|F.O.V.||18.8 – 6.3 feet @ 100 yards|
|Parallax||20 Yrd Min|
|Click Value||1/8 M.O.A. (40″ @ 100yds over-all on both W/E)|