NOW ON SALE!!
The all new 2.5-10×44 Side Focus Tac II
The Latest in Advanced Technology!
Behold the cutting edge of all-purpose optics technology! The Mueller Tac II rifle scope. Designed to bridge the gap between specialty Tactical rifle scope and every-day Hunting scope, this optic is packed with a plethora of high-quality standard features. With maximum over-all internal adjustment of 90moa in a 1″ tube, it gives both the long-range tactical shooter and the long-range hunter the ability to reach out further than they ever thought possible from a 1″ tube scope . The standard Mildot reticle has long been referred to as the greatest general purpose reticle for both Hunting and Target shooting. Easy to master, once you become familiar with the Mildot reticle, the advantages are endless, some even saying, “once you try it, you will never use anything else”.
The Tac II riflescope offers an extremely wide angle field of view and a generous amount of eye-relief for high caliber rifles and a view that is crystal clear from edge-to-edge. The edge-to-edge clarity and brightness highlight the unparalleled craftsmanship and quality of the glass used. The new Mueller Tac II is by far the best scope we have produced to date! With standard features like ¼” positive click adjustments, fully multi-coated lenses produced of superior optical glass, and a Limited Lifetime warranty, who could ask for anything more? And at a price that “can’t” be matched!
If you have a demand for extremely high quality optics, the Tac II will meet your needs!
Why are more and more Hunters switching to Mildot reticles? The ability to reach out further by easily compensating for bullet drop.
- Fully multi-coated camera-quality crystal lenses for superior brightness and contrast
- All-weather, high-torque power change ring
- Adjustable “Side Focus”
- Exit pupil: 17.6 – 4.4 mm
- Fast-focus eyebell
- 1/4-inch windage and elevation adjustments with audible click stops and easy fingertip turrets; no tools required
- Maximum internal adjustment – Elevation: 90 M.O.A. / Windage: 90 M.O.A.
- Overall length: 14.25 inches;
- 1-inch tube construction with matte black finish to minimize glare
- Nitrogen-filled, water-proof, fog-proof and shock-proof
Sale Price $199.95
|Magnification||2.5 – 10 × power|
|F.O.V.||36 – 11.4 feet @ 100 yards|
|Parallax||Adjustable Side Focus -25yds min on 10x|
|Click Value||1/4 M.O.A.|