More Features than any Red Dot Rifle scope on today’s market!
Mueller Sport Dot series scope are used primarily for the big game hunter and built to withstand the larger caliber recoils of today’s new hunting rifles. The illuminated glass etched reticle utilizes a German #4 (heavy duplex/fine post) for quick target acquisition. An 11-position rheostat to illuminate the micro-dot to aid in precise shot placement during low light conditions. All Sport Dot scope feature fully multi-coated optics for maximum brightness and contrast, a fast focus eyepiece for quick reticle clarity adjustments, and easy finger adjustable target style turrets (no tools required). All Sport Dot series scope also feature fine tune 1/8″ moa windage/elevation adjustments and are fully waterproof, fogproof and shockproof.
- Euro Coated: Fully multi-coated camera-quality crystal lenses for superior brightness and contrast; green coating
- Large diameter ocular lens for wider field of view
- All-weather, high-torque power change ring
- Fast-focus eyebell
- Eleven (11) dot brightness intensity settings
- 1/8-inch fine-tune, windage and elevation adjustments with audible click stops and easy fingertip turrets; no tools required
- Overall length: 12.6″
- 1″ tube construction with matte black finish to minimize glare
- Nitrogen-filled, water-proof, fog-proof and shock-proof
- Parallax Setting 100 Yards
- Battery Type CR2032
|Magnification||3 – 9 × power|
|F.O.V.||39 – 13 feet @ 100 yards|
|Click Value||1/8 M.O.A. (40″ @ 100yds over-all on both W/E)|